Monday, August 13, 2012

Skechers Active Bikers Out-And-About

The Husband bought me a pair of walking shoes yesterday afternoon. My back has just been killing me of late and the flats I have at home aren't "travel-appropriate" it seems, says he. So... off to a mall we went in search of some new kicks for me before our upcoming holiday.


We decided to GPS our way to Setia City Mall. A first time for us. Not a bad place to shop, if you ask me. I kinda like how all the stores are well organised. Makes shopping easy and fast. And that's really important, especially when you're shopping with a man who doesn't like to shop. Hahaha.


We ended up getting me a pair of
Skechers Active Bikers Out-And-About.


Cushioned. Comfort. On-the-go lifestyle.
Sounds travel-friendly enough to me! =p


I picked the Taupe-coloured one with Lavender insoles.


Front view.

 Back view.


This design also comes in black, white and grey.
But I picked Taupe cos I think they'll be easier to match. :-/


Me in my jeans and Taupe Skechers worth RM199.00.

Made in China!! =p


This turned out to be my very first pair of Skechers shoes so... I was surprised to find their sizing a little different from what I'm used to. The Size 5 was actually a perfect fit for me. But with thick travel socks on, I thought that 5 could possibly end up too snug for comfort. Especially if there's any unfortunate in-flight swelling involved. So I went home with a Size 6 instead, which oddly, turned out to be a Euro 36 – which is my usual size.


...but I'm not the only one who
came home with new shoes. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!