Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Awaiting The Arrival Of June

There's finally a silver lining behind the clouds!


June holds the promise of bringing all things new my way. New experiences, new environments, new comforts and new conveniences. GOOD newness, that's for sure. And we all know that I could do with a little bit of new and a whole lot of good right about now.


But of course, there's a catch.
(There's always a catch. *snorts*)

Cos, NEW = CHANGE.


And you guys know how much I hate change right? Well, surprisingly, this time around, and especially after all that I've been through and had to endure these past 2 to 3 months, I'm thinking: No amount of change can be worse than the suffering I've already put up with. It can only be uphill from here on out.


So yes. Change is coming. In my home life, my work life, and even my personal life. All three, all at once. Sai lang semua. But... I'm so looking forward to every bit of it. May the middle of the year usher in a better third quarter, and ultimately a better second half to 2012. Here's to change; cheers to change! =)

5 comments :

Chun Leung said...

CHEERS! go and enjoy yourself through and through :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chun Leong
– I will! I will! In 2 weeks! Hahahaha.

Zhen Ying said...

I know this change will be wonderful to you and those all around you. Looking forward to seeing a new and changed Pam :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Aww, thanks, babe. <3

Mel said...

Change isnt necessarily bad sometimes.. i start to see it from different perspective now.. take care, babe! i know u're able to cope with it :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!