Friday, March 23, 2012

Nail Tek Spa Manicure At Amante, Mont Kiara



Bought that MilkADeal voucher for just RM29 on a whim one day early this month and made an appointment to redeem the deal at Amante, Mont Kiara this week, as soon as I received the PDF in my email Inbox. #supergungho


Seriously though? Thank goodness my appointment was set for this week. Cos OMG, this week has just been dreadful. Was just totally unmotivated by the unfulfilling work I was dished. Sigh. Through this, I have really come to realise where my interests lie. But I digress. Bottom line is that this Nail Tek Spa Manicure was a perfectly-timed perk-me-up for me.


As always, I picked a light, nude shade for the mani but this time, I also made a special request to add some silver glitter at the tips for a little bit of bling-bling action. (Perk-me-up necessity.) Was assigned a superb Senior Manicurist named Ally from Teluk Intan (yes, we ended up talking LOTS! =p) so needless to say, I was VERY pleased with the result of her hard work. Look!





Awesome manicure aside, the spa experience was pretty ok, too. It's supposed to be some anti-wrinkle treatment that had both my arms tightly bungkus-ed in cling wrap and inserted into a couple of hot pouches but... who knows if that's even possible to achieve in 15 minutes. Haha. False claim also nobody know lah. But whatever the case, the whole experience was a pretty good one for me.


In fact, I actually enjoyed my manicure so much that I ended up signing up for a package. (They gave me an impossibly good deal I just couldn't resist. Gave me lots of extra credit and even threw in a bunch of free mani+pedi spa packages.) But money matters aside, I think the real reason I felt comfortable signing up for the package was because of Ally. Good customer service will always ensure the return of your customers. I'll be back.


Oh, and by the way, my manicure ended up getting chipped on both hands on a variety of fingers from all the cooking, cleaning and washing I've been doing at home every day. First night also gone case already. Thank goodness I only paid RM29 for it. And thank goodness I picked a light colour. The silver bling at the tips surprisingly also help mask the chips. Good choice, Pam Song! =p Oh well... Looks like non-gel manicures aren't made for non-tai-tais like me. Haha.

2 comments :

Tammy said...

Dear Tinki,

Glad to hear that you became a Amante fan! please do visit and like our official fan page to get updates on whatever nails-news worthy :) we are also running a contest at the moment which might interest you!

https://www.facebook.com/AmanteNailSpaBodyCare?fref=ts

Regards,
Tammy

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hamza
– Hmmm. Okayyy...


ATTN: Tammy Miu
– Haha. Yes! Unfortunately, I haven't had time to go back for another round of pampering! Boo hoo. Got a package stuck there though. Have you guys started allowing us to use our treatment packages at any branch yet? I signed up for a package at Mont Kiara but it's soooo far from where I live now cos I shifted. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!