Friday, March 02, 2012

Bobbi Brown MakeUp Manual

My RM120 Bobbi Brown MakeUp Manual
For Everyone from Beginner to Pro.


Been eyeing this manual for a long time now. Spotted it at MidValley for the very first time a couple of months before I left MCKL (i.e. after I threw in the towel and was serving my 3-month notice period) but decided not to spend the RM120 cos... well, it was going to be bye-bye-beauty for me real soon already anyway. =(


BUT... now that I'm back in the biz... today's hardcover purchase is t-o-t-a-l-l-y justified. A real essential for me to perfect my craft* and work towards improving myself further in this area of expertise. *nods* =D


* Not the craft of putting on skincare and make-up lah – duh. I'm talking about the craft of writing about it. Ish ish ish...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!