Thursday, February 02, 2012

Dressing Up For The New Year

I've never really dressed myself up in new clothes for Chinese New Year before, much less dress up in anything new and bright and happy and red(-ish). @_@ Till this year came along, of course. I happened to have a never-worn-before salmon coloured dress lying around so... TONG CHIANG NEW YEAR, HERE I COME CAME!!




Ok, don't freak out. I'm not a vamp with no skin colour. That picture was just massively photoshopped to show you the most accurate colour of the dress. =) But still not very accurate lah. I think it actually looks a bit more happy and orange-y in the sunlight. Like so:





But significantly less luminous and jeng jeng, of course. :-/


The dress ends above the knee and has two pockets on each side that I love, love, love to the max cos I think that dresses with pockets are designers' greatest gift to women. *all hail pockets* It was really, really comfortable, too. Definitely a good buy with zero regrets on my part. *pats self on back* *twice* Unfortunately, I have no frontal picture to show you (again) cos I don't have a full-length mirror in my KL room. Boo hoo. Maybe I should get one. Hmmm... #itchybackside


 Do you see the pocket on the bottom-right above my blog add??? =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!