Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Stars In My Window

 
 Morning view, from Color Me Katie, by Color Me Katie. =p


Stumbled upon that starry, little, home decor nugget this morning and fell instantly in love with the idea. Now, I can't wait to start punching stars into paper! (I say "paper" because I doubt my in-laws will be pleased if I was to start punching star-shaped holes into their blinds. HAHA.) Such a simple idea but look how pretty it looks, especially at night!


Night view, also from Color Me Katie, by Color Me Katie. =p


Isn't that starry window simply to die for??
Pure artistic genius with a touch of whimsy!


A little bit of background info: Katie started this project because she wanted to let a bit of natural light into her bathroom without giving her neighbours a peek show each time she took a shower. And this is what she came up with! Truly the best ideas come from the simplest intentions. =)


p/s: If MYR was a little stronger (or USD a little weaker – either way), I'd totally splurge on this all-over-the-page Starry Sky puncher by Martha Stewart.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!