Thursday, November 03, 2011

Marshmallow Men (And Women)

I WILL do this one day.
You can hold me to it. 




I'll buy a great big bag of marshmallows, toss some food colouring, butter, milk and vanilla essence into my shopping basket, grab a fine (clean) paintbrush along with all that unhealthy foodstuff, bring them home in my recyclable bag (save the planet please, thank you), pour my loot out onto the kitchen table, and paint me some funky-ass(less)-colourful faces on marshies. Like so:




And then I'll whip up some DIY vanilla icing
with the butter, sugar, milk and vanilla I bought...
 
...and do this:




"All you need is food coloring, a thin paint brush,
icing and of course marshmallows."
– Katie from Color Me Katie

Haha. That woman makes it all sound so very easy. =p


Anyway, when I have kids, I'm pretty sure they will be the ones to have the funnest birthday parties on the block. Because I'll be stealing all my cool party ideas from Katie. Just don't tell her (or them) that. Thank you. =p


NOTE: All pictures in this post were snitched from Katie's post: Marshmallows. =)

14 comments :

Melissa said...

Let's do it together! Christmas project. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. See if I'm around for Christmas or not first. Eh... do like very fun. When have to eat time... DIE!

Melissa said...

Don't need to eat. We do then give people for Christmas. :p Then IF they die, not our problem. Muahahahaha.

Zhen Ying said...

This is so cool. When I'm done with PhD, let's do it together!!!!

Lissa said...

I think there are coloured icing pens as well. Hm.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Wah! Cruel! I like! Hahahaha.


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– YES WE SHOULD!! Come back!


ATTN: Lissa
– Really!? Show! Show!

Melissa said...

I find your liking for my cruelty both disturbing and amusing. Soul sisters. :p Hahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Hahaha. You'll discover I've got an amusing but disturbing sense of humour. =p

Melissa said...

This is not the first time I've seen it. :p I like, I like, I like! So meant to be... {smiles dreamily} :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Totally MFEO.

Melissa said...

Too bad Blogger doesn't allow me to 'Like' your previous comment, like Facebook. I would have so done that.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
- There are lots of things I think Blogger should adopt. That's just one of them. Haha.

Lissa said...

Oops. Sorry, not icing pens... Edible ink pens. :P

http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=147

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo, that would totally make my life easier! Haha. But half the fun is in trying to draw un-smudged faces with the brush. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!