Friday, November 04, 2011

Latest Google Gag!!

If you didn't already try this 176 times in a row, it's time you stopped whatever you're doing, and opened a Google search page. Type "do a barrel roll" in the search bar, then press Enter!




*waits for you to do exactly as I say*


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 



YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH PAGE HUMOURS YOU
WITH A FRIGGIN' COOL BARREL ROLL!

Isn't that just such ridiculous fun?!?

Imma go do it another 1,302 times now
cos it amuses the kid in me. =D


p/s: If this gag tickled your fancy, go check out Google's other cool Easter Eggs here and try them all out for yourself. I'm sure it'll be a barrel of laughs. =)

9 comments :

JK said...

Hey, pls add me back in FB...my account got banned...it's sanling_liew@yahoo.com...

JK said...

Cos I can't seem to add too many ppl for now....

Zhen Ying said...

This is so cool!!!!! I kept on doing it and laughing at the same time, hahahahaha :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JK
– Hah! Talk nonsense on your FB summore lah! Kena liao.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– I KNOW RIGHT???? I keep doing it, too!! Hahahahaha.

infinitium said...

couldn't work for me at first, then figured out why: i was on IE. duh.

now to wait for google's next trick: "beg like a dog" and the ultimate showstopper: "pay my bills".

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Hahaha. Duh indeed! Eh, time to upgrade to other browsers lah, friend. IE is so Y2K. =p

I'd like Google's next trick to be: "kill mosquitoes". Haha.

Clark said...

hey pam go to this site http://mrdoob.com
lot's of fun stuff for google chrome

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– NOOooOooOooOoOoo!! Oddly, it says that my graphics card is unable to support the page!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!