Friday, November 04, 2011

I Work With Eskimos

Back when I was still working at MCKL,
I caught Duh Roads looking like this one day:


Shot on Wednesday, 18 February 2009. Click here
to view the post this photo originally appeared in.


Then, at KRPG, I caught Hacker looking like this:


Shot on Friday, 6 May 2011. Click here to view
the post this photo originally appeared in.


And yesterday, I caught Tiam Tiam looking like this:


Shot on Thursday, 3 November 2011.


@_@ 

Apa macam ini mia orang semua?!

2 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Semua orang takut sejuk and lampu. They're trying to hide themselves from the light by putting jackets/hoodies over their head. You have very interesting ppl working with you. LOL ;p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Hahaha. Interesting is a very nice way to put it! Thanks for not calling them weirdos. Cos I do! Hahahaha. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!