Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Green Green Grass By The River

Yup, I grew up watching that sad-sob Chinese drama all through primary school. But that's not what this post is about. So, what is, you ask? Well, this is:


Friday, 18 November 2011.


That big bomb of green you see on your screen was last Friday's tea. Haha. A Chicken Ham Sandwich with a massive overdose of Fresh Curly Lettuce, Salted Butter and Cream Cheese – YUMS! =p I had that from Wednesday through Friday.


Wednesday, 16 November 2011.


Me and my Wednesday sandwich.


Thursday, 17 November 2011.


NOTE: Picture from Friday already shown above. =p


Hiyashi exclaimed in surprise. As did Suki. Then Nana had the time of her life laughing at me and saying that I "ciak chau" – that's Hokkien for "eat grass". She also "moos" when I'm sandwiching. *snorts*


This week, I changed the formula. TADAAAA!!!




Hahahahaha. I know it looks no different in pictures but this week, I had Tuna, Mayo, Cream Cheese and Salted Butter in the mix instead of Chicken Sandwich Ham. No diff at work though. Nana still laughs and goes, "Moo." Wth. -_-'''

5 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Where's the meat/tuna? All I see is a stack of "grass" sandwiched in between 2 pieces of bread. MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hahahaha.

infinitium said...

Tinki the Wabbit.... hmm, makes for a good chewren's bedtime tale, doncha think?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– It's insideeeee! Just cos you can't see it doesn't mean it's not thereeee!!! I show you next time you come back. HAHA. Make you eat grass. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– HAHAH. Chewren. HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, I'm sure my kids will have a bomb enjoying grass sandwiches next time, too. =p

Lissa said...

Lettuce = win!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I prefer it to cucumber for my sandwiches. I like this curly one as well as Iceberg Lettuce. Yums!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!