Friday, October 21, 2011

x - 4 = 10

People assume that Comms grads can't do math. That we're language people without a single number-inclined neuron in our heads. The losers try to explain that we're just as good with numbers as we are with words. The smart ones let those people believe what they want to believe so we're never called to split bills or calculate any per-head charges when going out in groups. =p


Me? I admit I'm not a big fan of mathematical equations. But I think I do fairly well especially if there's some form of messed up, confusing logic thrown in for good measure. And that's even though I hate Additional Math with a vengeance and couldn't be bothered to learn any formulas or use them. =p Having said that, I think I can hold my own with a good calculator and a logical brain.


But what do I really think about Math in general?



 Yup, I couldn't have said it better myself. =)

1 comments :

Jeffro said...

Hahahaha somehow I find this hilarious! Should have thought about it back in high school, I'd love to see the faces of the Math teachers =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!