Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Totally Addictive

If you thought that Facebooking was addictive, wait till you try Photobooking! I just finished my first album and, man! I already can't wait to start on my next.


Preparing our pre-wedding album with the Photobook Designer.


If I knew it was so fun to work on and so simple to prepare, I would have started months ago instead of waiting till the very last minute like I ended up doing! (Tomorrow's the due date. =p) It's so unbelievably easy that I started working on this album yesterday afternoon, and finished it before dinner the very same day. And that includes photo editing and the like! Amazing. The Photobook Designer is just miraculous. Anyway, I finally uploaded my order to Photobook Malaysia this morning. 12 beautiful hours before the submission deadline. =p


 Email confirmation from Photobook Malaysia.


Now, to sit tight and wait for Mr Postman
to send my finished album my way. I can't wait!! =D


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!