Thursday, October 20, 2011

Taking OCD To The Next Level

I colour coordinate my wardrobe. From the dresses, to the tops, to the pants, to the hangers. And then I organise what's coordinated by size and length and formality of wear. Yes, I'm anal and OCD-inclined that way. Some people say I've got it bad. *cough* The Husband. *cough* But after seeing this *points below* I have come to conclude that, compared to the greats out there, my condition is merely child's play. =p


NOTE: The pictures have been merged.
Top part = BEFORE; bottom part = AFTER.











The OCD in me just died and went to heaven.

Haha.


 Isn't that just mad-rad?? Simply amazing work by Ursus Wehrli. Good crowd participation, too! It must have taken a lot of time and effort. The kind that I don't have but would like to. Ursus, I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU! (Just don't tell my husband that dream. =p) Bwahahahaha.


* All pictures in this post were taken from BBC.

6 comments :

infinitium said...

ehh... have u seen this vid w/the "Singapore version of iPhone 4S feat. SIMI"... it speaking Singahpor engwand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDY9HiChArQ

/end keluar topic.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Eh... that wan very lame leh. I watch halfway then I close the window already. It was all the rage on Facebook the last couple of days.

Lissa said...

OCD to the max, man. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I LIKE! =p

Soh Hong Wei said...

Nice.. i like!
Especially the cars picture. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Soh Hong Wei
– I like em all! They must have taken the dude AGESSS!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!