Friday, October 21, 2011

Pre-Wedding Photo Album

A physical one, of course!




Yup, that's right! The Photobook album that I was working on last week finally arrived! It arrived this Monday, to be exact. And in less than a week, too! How cool is that??? I like prompt online stores that deliver on time like this one. =D




In spite of having bought 6 coupons – out of which I ended up selling one – I took my time with actually putting them to good use. This turned out to be very first album. And I must say... I was very, very impressed with the results.


First look!


 Speed flipping just to check on the quality.


Suki, Hiyashi and Tiam Tiam taking their time with the album.


The day after I uploaded that Pre-Wedding Album, I completed and uploaded a second album – The Morning Ceremony Album. (I'm usually not so semangat with these things but... hangat liao ma. =p)


WIP screenshot of Album 2 – The Morning Ceremony Album.


That one arrived just as promptly. (Sorry, no pictures. It somehow didn't cross my mind to whip out the camera to take any pictures. Haha.) The very day after the first one! On Tuesday. So I pretty much received my parcels from Photobook this Monday and Tuesday, back to back. No surprise how it affected the office, of course. Haha. I think they were more excited about going through the albums than I was! =p


Anyway, I've got another 3 albums to prepare and they. are. just. going. to. have. to wait. Narrowing down the pictures is my biggest headache. Cos I want them all in! Hahahaha. And I worry that if I deselect any pictures and miss any moments out, the storyline of the day weakens. And I can't possibly let that happen, can I? Sigh. Post-wedding headaches. Whoever said that only couples who are getting married need to do a lot of thinking and planning, obviously never tried Photobooking their big day. *snorts*

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Oooohhh... How fun!

Melissa said...

NICE! I wants to see on Thursday! :D Pretty please? :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Indeed it was! A good reward after all that work put into it. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. IF I remember to bring lah ok. =p

Melissa said...

HAHA. I shall remind you. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Yes, you should. AND GO REPLY MY FB PM!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!