Monday, October 17, 2011

On The iOS 5 Bandwagon

 My iPhone screen after the set up.


As you can see from the screenshot above, my installation ended up taking waaay longer than I anticipated. (Kautim-ed everything at the ungodly hour of 3:54AM last Thursday night. Phew!) Even after I had patiently waited two excruciating days for the traffic to slow down before getting on board. But in hindsight, I'm glad I did. Cos I heard that the online traffic was madness. Sheer madness.


My iTunes update.


I've had all weekend to explore and I must say... I'm loving the updates so far. You should totally jump on board like I did if you want to get the best out of your outdated iPhone. While you wait for the supremely powerful iPhone 4S to reach our shores with the intelligent Siri on board, of course. =p

4 comments :

infinitium said...

i doubt Siri would work well w/Asia... esp MYS, given the services it (she?) hooks up to are all US-based. even in the UK, 4s buyers there are finding issues using Siri to get what they need.

plus, there's that whole other conversation around Siri not understandering our powderful England: "Siri aar, today got rain aar?"

....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– I just want to ask Siri to marry me. HAHA. I think I could get a boatload of laughs outta her. And I think she will come in handy when I'm driving. "SMS Husband. COME HOME NOW." Mwahahaha.

Jeffro said...

LOL, Siri would take few months before it can work in Asia region. Did you catch youtube's parody of Siri, a video about SIMI xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Why? I think it would work fine if I ask Google-related questions in proper English. And I didn't like that SIMI parody. I thought it was lame. Didn't even finish watching it. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!