Monday, October 03, 2011

Memories Of Us



Drinking Pokka Green Tea we can't afford on our student budgets. Making our own Guai Leng Gou for baby-smooth skin at a fraction of the price. Dining on Maggi Mee during busy days filled with assignments and other student-life headaches. Then boiling our own sweet corn at night as if to make up for all the unhealthy stuff we eat otherwise. We had some good times, Okui. Accumulated our share of good memories, too. And yes, that includes ketchup on taps and doorknobs. =p

4 comments :

infinitium said...

so how are you lah. what did the vampires say?

ming said...

too much! too much!

but anyway, i miss the night when I HAD TO stay up whole night to help you to sew the one and only jeans for Emerge! lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
- Vamps aren't done with me. They want to see me one more time. -_-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
- Oh my goodness, I forgot about that insanely tiring and torturous night sewing and sewing and sewing!!! Hahaha. Thanks for helping though. I still have that jeans. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!