Sunday, October 16, 2011

Have A Little Faith For Just RM5

My very own hard cover copy
of Mitch Albom's Have A Little Faith.


Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom (author of Tuesdays With Morrie) turned out to be my one and only purchase after visiting four houses on a Garage Sale Trail earlier today. Bought it at the first stop for just RM5. Yup, RM5. Imagine that! =D (A quick online check told me that it's retailing at our other local book stores for a whopping RM32.95 – no wonder I didn't bother buying it when I saw it on the shelves. =p *kiam siap*) Needless to say, I am very pleased with this purchase I made. Even if it means owning a second-hand book.


Anyway, if you're wondering why I'm actually paying good money for it especially since I've blogged about reading it before... well, it's cos that earlier book belonged to The (Ex-)Owner and I returned it to him when I left KL last May. Before I actually finished the book. :-/ Thing is, time flies and it's already been a year and a half since then. And right now, I can barely remember what the book is even about! So I'm going to start afresh. Right from the beginning. Again. Just cos I can. Without rush; or return. Cos this time, this book's MINE. (For just RM5.) =p

3 comments :

Jeffrey Yap said...

tat was my book on the garage sale wei..now return it back pls..

Crystal Hew said...

You should have gone to the big bad wolf bookfair!! I saw a few of his books.....selling at RM8! Brand new :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jeff
– EH WHERE GOT??? I returned to you already ma! I dun have any other copies with me leh. Serious or not, you? @_@


ATTN: Crystal Hew
– I WANTED TO!!! T______T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!