Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leap Year



A movie I have not had the pleasure of watching but one that I definitely want to catch/download/stream sometime in the near future. Because of this little bit of script that jellied my legs and melted my heart:

"May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life. And if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you." 
– Bride to the Groom in Leap Year


Oh. Em. Gee. CAN ANYBODY SAY "AWWW"??? LIKE, AWWW! I am so watching this. Plus, I'm thinking it'll be no loss anyways cos you can't go very wrong with an Amy Adams-esque romcom. That girl's a doe-eyed bucket of laughs. =)

7 comments :

Melissa said...

Okays, I approve of your choice! We're going for this next Thurs! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– @_@ This is an old movie lah, girl. I saw the ending on the plane when I was flying in and out of Australia in mid-2010.

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Potong steam. =_=

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. You yang jumping jumping kat konklusi!

Lissa said...

Awwww!!

kellster said...

i watched it.
not so good. was a little weak.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. We said that in unison. =p


ATTN: kellster
– Yeah, when I watched the ending on the plane, I wasn't very impressed. But sound like very nice leh. Hmmm...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!