Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cicak On The Windscreen

While driving home from Gurney Plaza last Sunday night, The Husband and I suddenly spotted a cicak clinging on to my car's windscreen for dear life.


 View from where I was sitting.


Zoomed in a little closer for your benefit.


 Up close and personal.


Being the blogger that I was, all I wanted to do was reach for my GF2 to snap some pics to document the moment so I'd have some blogging ammo later. Being the boy that The Husband was, all he wanted to do was...


The Husband: *excitedly* Eh, let's turn on the wipers. *evil grin*

Pam Song: NO.

The Husband: Why? Then we can see if it jumps away.

Pam Song: NO.

The Husband: Why?? Don't you want to see if it moves??

Pam Song: NO! 

The Husband: Wha-?? But... WHY???

Pam Song: What if it doesn't move and you end up smearing its insides all over my windscreen, huh?? HUH??

The Husband: *pause* But that's the point. *evil grin*


Boys.

-_-'''

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

hahaha at least you know your boy there is normal =P imagine if he were being the blogger like you? you'll have a hard time competing with him *grins*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I wouldn't mind it if he was a blogger. In fact, he has a blog! A dead one. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!