Sunday, October 09, 2011

The 3-Month Mark

The Husband and I suddenly realised
over lunch today that, as of this moment,
it's been exactly 3 months since
we got married and said our "I dos".

Wow.

Talk about Time doing a lot of flying, eh?
Some days it still feels like we just got married. =)


Anyway, I know that compared to the many millions and billions of married couples out there, we're still no more than big babies floundering about in the marriage department. Thing is, although the ink on our marriage certificates has barely dried, it feels like we've been through so, so very much together already!


Life – cheeky as always – never fails to surprise by throwing a spanner in the works of the grand plans we have toward achieving some semblance of normalcy in our routines. And as always, in the event that that happens, some people sink, others swim. As for the both of us, I think we've grown to become pretty good swimmers already. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!