Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Years Too Long

You know, I was just thinking about it and... can you believe that the last time I received any flowers was – not one – but TWO WHOLE FREAKING YEARS ago??? @_@


*faints*


OMGGGG... Why don't people buy me flowers anymore? Why doesn't anybody love me these days? What's wrong with everybody? Heck, what's wrong with me??


T___________T

*heart breaks*


Pretty flowers from Duh Roads that smell really, really good!


Thank goodness I still have amazing girlfriends
like Duh Roads who will send me flowers. :-/

*blink blink*


 


I mean, who needs boys when you've got girlfriends, right??

*looks pointedly at The Husband*

*grunts*

2 comments :

ChickLit said...

Because I don't know what your address is in PG mah. :-p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Awww... I still remember the super pretty lilies in purple paper that you sent me. AND RESENT ME cos I was away from work at the time! Gosh. That was a very, very pleasant surprise. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!