Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Dude's Lost

I was google-talking to CincauHangus earlier about blogs (mine =p) and codes (also mine =p) and stuff (like apples and passports, wth @_@) when I started expressing how much I missed KL. That's when he suggested...




Haha. The dude's lost his mind. Or has he? Haha. What he says is true lah. I do miss KL food. (I just can't let him win. =p *Penang pride*) My Dry Bak Kut Teh, Kanna Curry House Banana Leaf Rice, La Bodega All-Day Breakfast, Deep Fried Baby Crabs with Chilli Powder, SS2's Porridge with Salted Fish and Salted Egg, PJ State Braised Duck Rice,... OMGGGGG... *dies from over-salivating*

6 comments :

infinitium said...

tried the white bah kut teh @ gurney drive? quite yummy.

if you ever miss KL's tai lo mee, there's a stall downtown datuk keramat rd that does a pretty good version... corner kopitiam nxt to the old Federal cinema (now it's some chinese club/restaurant).

yummy!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Aiyerrr... Penang BKT tak boleh mia lah. Same like Singapore BKT. Beh ciak eh. =p

Klang all the way! PJ Old Town is a close second. =p

infinitium said...

you obviously have been going to the wrong BKT places in PG all this while...

the Path of Local BKT Enlightenment awaits, my child.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– How long has it been since you last had Klang BKT? Huh? Cos maybe you forgot just how awesome it is compared to any other BKT on the planet. =p

And anyway, not all BKT in Klang is nice. You gotta know where to go. Haha.

Jeffro said...

yupz Aaron's lost it... I'm craving to for Penang food!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Penang Char Koay Teow for the win! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!