Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful World

Set my alarm at 9.45AM last night and woke up this morning feeling crazy excited about finally bring able to STEP OUT of the house for the VERY FIRST TIME since being brought home from the hospital two weekends ago. That's 8 whole days of involuntary house arrest, man! And I survived! Wheee!


Anyway, I spent a whole hour just picking out my outfit after washing up. I wanted something comfy and loose, yet pretty and happy-looking. Then I spent a good half hour slathering my face with skincare. Something I hadn't done since getting holed up at home. Bad, I know. But hey, the importance of things like that kinda slip away when you're not feeling your best. :-/




Anyway, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WORLD IS??? Cos it totally is! It's gorgeous! Green trees, hazy skies, dark clouds, traffic jams – I love it! I love, love, love it *Christina Aguilera style* all.






The only thing that sucks about going out today was that... Astro was showing THE BACHELORETTE SEASON 6 back-to-back reruns!! (*gushes* That's my super favourite The Bachelorette season of all time cos Ali Fedotowsky is in it and she's awesome! *end gush*) NoooOOoOOoOooO! T______T


Back-to-back episodes of The Bachelorette Season 6 with Ali Fedotowsky.


Talk about bad timing, man. Sigh. But oh well, the hospital doesn't wait and neither do doctors. So... I got my butt off the living room couch, turned my back on reality TV barely a half hour after the first episode started and zoomed off for my check-up. Got checked on, cleaned up, re-bandaged and sent to the lab for a(nother) blood test with my least favourite person in the world – the ever-evil phlebotomist. DUN DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN. >(




Ouch. ='(


But after that, I got to enjoy my very first meal out of home in a very long, long, loooong time. Like, I haven't had a non-home-cooked meal since Jin's wedding back on the Wednesday before I fainted. That was a good 2 weeks ago! Haha. So, yeah. Wheee to outside food! *cartwheels all around* =D


 Milo to accompany lunch.


Yums to lunch! Anyways, with regards to the medical check-up, the doc says all's looking good inside so... thanks for your prayers and good wishes, you guys! I'm touched by the care and concern so many of you have expressed via comments, SMSes and PMs. Just a little bit more healing to be done on my part and I'll soon be right as rain. Mwah! =)

15 comments :

Lissa said...

I hope they don't give you another bruise. -.-

nithyakuthiah said...

Are you okay Song? What happened actually?

kellster said...

Glad to know you are better and safe now :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I got another. But just a slight one. Haha. The two that I got (I only posted one online) haven't even disappeared yet after so long. @_@


ATTN: - nithya -
– I'm better. Healing. Haha. And about what happened... whoa. Loooong story.


ATTN: kellster
– Haha. I'm glad, too! It's nice to be able to walk around. HAHA. Thanks, babe!

Jeffro said...

*tries to distract you from the pain* woah you snapped the picture of the astro channel so well! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I KNOW RIGHT??? I thought it was damn sharp, too. =p *beams*

Jeffro said...

*puts on shade* Yup! If I didn't know better, I would have thought you sat there for a good 1 hour or two to wait for something like that, hahaha =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. True skill takes mere seconds. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Oh, and Lumix FTW. You should totally get that second hand LX5. =)

Jeffro said...

Hahaha, "True skill takes mere seconds." well said!! Yeah, right now am raising some funds for it, will definitely get an LX5 (whatever hand it is) hehehe.. Thanks!

oh btw, Lumix FTW indeed!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– AWESOME! Duh Roads (formerly featured on Tinki Talks) has the LX5 and I haven't heard a word of complaint from her. In fact, she tells me it performs really well at night. And as for me and my GF2, I gotta say, I love it. Even the G1 (first ever microfourthirdscam) I won last time was very good.

Jeffro said...

WOOTZA! Yea I've heard of Duh Roads =) Looks like the Lumix fan is in the house.. hahaha, I'm looking forward to my very own LX5, though not so soon, but I'll eventually have it =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. So far so good lah, with Lumix. It was not a camera I considered when it came to DSLRs last time (they're more famous for their point-and-shoots. But after winning the first one and using it, I was sold!

How much is the LX5 now?

Jeffro said...

LX5 in the market is somewhat between RM1300 to RM1400 (Unless you look at it from retail shops, which can be RM1500-RM1600). I think having both DSLR and a Compact like this would be sufficient for anyone =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Of course! More than sufficient. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!