Monday, August 29, 2011

Status Change

A long, long time ago – way back during the days when I was still chasing facial vouchers online to rescue my facial-deprived skin before the wedding – I bought a MyDeal voucher for a super cheap facial. Too bad I didn't manage to sneak in the time for that facial till after work last Thursday night. (Plan fail. -_-''')


As with all facial centres, first-time visitors like myself are expected to fill in a "CONSULTATION FORM" that consists of a contact information section, as well as a questionnaire section for the facial company to conduct a simple skin and lifestyle assessment. Interestingly, this became my first time filling in a Contact Information section where I had to stop and think twice before picking an option.


Married.


Haha. Still feels surreal sometimes. =)

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

It's good to select the correct option eh? Would be bad if you circled "Male" instead. Well, you know it's just one line different, mistakes could happen =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Cacat la you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!