Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pictures Of You, Pictures Of Me



Cos a picture ain't a picture till it's a picture
you can hold in your hand, right? =p


I chose that picture of me on the far right.


 The Husband selected his own picture on the left, as well as
the picture of the both of us right there in the middle.


Plus, it really was about time that we had something a little bit more personal and a tad more representative of "us" in the room we now call our own. =)


 Our pictures on our study table in the bedroom.


p/s: It's unbelievable how expensive it is to enjoy hardcopy prints nowadays. These three cost RM1.50... EACH!! Gosh! That's daylight robbery, I tell ya! Makes me wonder: What happened to the days when it only cost 30sen per print?? -_-'''

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Pretteh. <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Thanks! =D

nithyakuthiah said...

I loved your pre wedding photos! Especially the ones at the beach! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Haha. I ended up liking the pre-wedding pics better than the actual day ones. But can you believe that it was actually raining at the time??

infinitium said...

kecik sangat... *squint squint*...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. You know me lah. Purposely wan. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!