Monday, August 15, 2011

Bright, Happy Dresses

Ok, so based on the last few posts I published over the last few days, you probably think I'm one of those freakazoid girls who don't wear colours, florals or anything even remotely girly; who walk around carrying chainsaws; who stare at you with evil, beady eyes, through matted fringes that cover half our faces.


*snorts*

Well, I assure I'm not. Cos I love colours!
Bright-bright happy-pappy ones! Look!


 As seen on Asos.


Strawberries and oranges. Yums!

6 comments :

Lissa said...

I like the Karen Millen Bright Colour Block Pencil Dress best. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– My favourite from this bunch has got to be the ASOS Bodycon Pencil Dress In Colour Block. Sho nais! Why can't we have ASOS here in Malaysia!? T_T

Lissa said...

Because it's Malaysia. :D

That is pretty too. I'd pick that if it were an ordinary shift dress and not bodycon. -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Malaysia Boleh? No? =p

That one's not that tight ma. Even the black one you wore to the wedding was tighter!

Lissa said...

It had to be tight, otherwise it'd fall right off. -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Well, it stayed on. So that says something about certain parts of your body! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!