Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My I'm-Working-On-A-Public-Holiday Outfit

While everybody was still in bed, sleeping the morning of a public holiday away, I was getting ready for work. How blah did that feel? Very blah, thank you for asking. So since I wasn't feeling as ecstatic about working on everybody else's day off, I figured I should at least dress the way I want to feel.


Before leaving for work.


My super bright, happy and colourful outfit
for the day, to chase the blahs away. =p

And I think it worked.

Cos at the end of the day, I looked like this:




Before leaving the workplace.


Not too bad for an employee who would have wanted to sleep in on her day off instead, right? I imagine I could have looked a lot worse. Hahaha. Anyway, I Photoboothed those pictures and then my phone beeped. Uh-oh. 7PM already! That meant that I was going to be late for dinner with Melhung! Haha. Whoops. That girl knows me well. Eh, dun judge. At least I never FFK. =p

7 comments :

Melissa said...

I likes! You look so young in the pics; the dress, the hairband and even the haircut, all worked out just right! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
- Haha. Eh, what LOOK young? I AM young okayyy. Tsk tsk.

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I meant, much younger than your age la! Looks as if you have just celebrated your 21st birthday. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Yay, me! May I stay 21 forever and ever and ever! *denial*

Melissa said...

Yes, stay forever 21. And, take over Forever 21 too. HAHAHAHAHA.

Zhen Ying said...

Looking pretty and summery babe. :) Is purple the in-colour now? Seems like everywhere I go, purple's the colour.

What public holiday was it?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Hahahaha. You wait till you get there. You'll be singing the same tune, too! =p


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Awww, thanks, babe! =D I dunno if purple is totally "in" but yeah, I've seen more purple around these past couple of months compared to before. But I bought that cropped top a looong time ago. Back in 2005 I think. Latest, 2006. I know it was definitely before Gurney Plaza even started building their new wing. Haha.

Yesterday was Day of Nuzul Al-Quran.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!