Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Mr & Mrs

Last week, The Husband and I were officially addressed as "Mr & Mrs". On paper. In black and white. For the very first time since we got married last month! =D


Mr & Mrs Bla Bla Bla.


It was on dear Soya Legs' wedding invitation that finally arrived on my desk at the end of last week. (This invitation makes it the last of the office lot who will be getting married this year. Phew!) So tak biasa for me to see someone else's name on the envelope instead of my own. Haha. =p


The wedding invitation.


Seems like just yesterday I wrote about her being engaged and now, she's getting married in less than 2 months! How exciting! And oh, how swiftly time flies!


 Me with the card at the office via Photobooth.


Soya Legs ah... I can't wait for your wedding!! =D And since I'm going to be receiving an ang pow from you *cough cough* *hint hint* *reminder reminder* I'll make sure I even invest in a nice dress. And just so you know... that's a big fat honour when it comes to me. So far, I've never bought any dresses to wear especially for other people's weddings wan. You're the first! So, please ah... make it count. Like, literally. HAHAHA. =p

2 comments :

infinitium said...

luckily no one's calling you guys aunty & uncle (not yet?) (sssshhhh shes hears ussssss!)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Well, his nephew used to call me "Aunty Pam" so... I'm almost there. HAHA. *sad face*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!