Monday, August 29, 2011

Chronic Case Of Pissed-me-off-itis

Some things piss me off real easy. But after some time passes and the anger fades, all I find myself remembering is the situation. With some other things, I find that I end up remembering the tidal wave of emotion that came as a result of the moment... and not the moment itself. But when it comes to those blasted times I remember both? Well, those are the piss-me-off things I never really forget. And that usually happens when the person I'm feeling majorly pissed off with acts like he or she just couldn't care less about understanding why I'm pissed, and has chosen to be thoroughly and unbelievably indifferent to my pissed-ness instead. >(

4 comments :

Lissa said...

>.< Do they know you're pissed at em? =/

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Of course! That's why I'm pissed. They made the conscious decision to not give a shit.

Lissa said...

*hugs*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Thanks. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!