Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LV Fan Spotted!

The thing I love about female pampering stations is their stash of girly magazines. While my toenails were being treated to a little O.P.I loving last weekend, I was flipping through pages upon pages of celebrity goss. And that's when I saw this:


 Angelina Jolie walking out of a toy store with her kids in hand
and an LV bag comfortably slung over her right shoulder.


Same pic, zoomed in for you to see clearly.


And another pic in a facing page of the same article!


 Angeline Jolie with two of her daughters together with
an LV bag with what looks like baby stuff on her right arm.


Same pic, zoomed in.


Wah... imagine that. An LV just for baby stuff. Crazy sh*t. But of course... unlike the rest of us, Angelina Jolie is like, a mega superstar who can totally afford it. While she carries LV bags, the rest of us "normal people" will just read magazines that write about people who carry LV bags. =p


p/s: I never knew how ridiculously priced LV bags were until The Husband and I shamelessly walked into a Louis Vuitton store on New Bond Street while we were in London on our honeymoon. I took one look at the price tag hanging off a tiny wallet and laughed. It cost more than our flight tickets to London. Bwahahahaha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!