Monday, August 15, 2011

Last One. I Promise.

I know, I know. It's been 8 posts on dresses since my first Asos-inspired posting last Friday. Sorry, I can't help myself. The dresses are too pretty not to show off! Even if they're not my own. Hahaha. Plus, I kinda have something to prove right now: That I'm not your typical black-and-white-only girl. Why? Cos I'm pretty darn big on florals and colourful prints, too! =D


 Floral dresses as seen on Asos.


Colourful print dresses as seen on Asos.


The ASOS Chiffon Layered Bandeau Dress with Butterfly Print is so dreamy I could die just looking at it, while the Karen Millen Mini Dress with Distorted Neon Texture Print is so mad rad it makes me want to party like it's 1965. Haha. I like!

4 comments :

Lissa said...

If only the Oversized Flower Bandeau Dress was a spaghetti strap instead of strapless, I'd go for that.

Not a fan of minis. Huge thighs. x.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo... very demure. Nice pick. =)

And you and your thighs and butt and ankles and elbows. Woman, your body is FINE! And I don't mean fine as in fine fine. Imagine me saying 'fine' in that sleezy man on the street corner staring you up and down as you walk by and saying, "Guuurrlll, you fiiinnneeee..." =p

Lissa said...

Thanks. :D

And. Ew. :| I dun need dirty old men staring at me. :|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Ask you to imagine only. Not in real life. Haha. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!