Tuesday, August 23, 2011

IS THAT ALL YER GOT, ZOMBIES???

OMG, I can't believe it.

In less than 48 hours since I started
playing Plants vs. Zombies... I'm done!




@_@ 

Like, WTH?? Liddat only ah?!


It didn't feel that way while I was playing but I just found out that there are a total of 50 levels in the main Adventure Mode that I just completed, and they are spread across five different settings – Day, Night, Pool, Fog and Roof. Naturally, different settings require different combinations of plants (there are 49 types) to kill the various zombies (26 types here) and... you know what? Forget it. The more I talk about it, the dumber I feel. -_-''' Zombies? Plants that kill? Pfft.


Anyway, I'm writing cos I'm done
with the Adventure Mode.




I mean, seriously... IS THAT IT???


I don't believe The Husband just made me spend $2.99 on what was barely 48-hours worth of non-serious gaming. My Penang brain just cannot accept. -_-'''


p/s: There are other modes I can play but... they're not very exciting so... I've begun losing interest in a massive way. Time to get back to Cut The Rope. =p


---------------
Related Post
---------------

5 comments :

Lissa said...

I thought the MV was cute. :P

Chun Leung said...

try the endless level...40 stages with unending zombies which changes every stage.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I have to admit... I didn't watch it. =p


ATTN: Chun Leong
– Endless level? Where do I find that? I'm playing the mini games now and trying to win all the achievements.

Chun Leung said...

its part of the mini games, the endless mode. but i'm not sure if iphone has that. the ipad version and the pc has it. shrugs...

:(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chun Leong
– I dun have worrrr... T_T I'm now halfway through my achievements. But I'm kinda bored of the game already.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!