Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hard Rocker

Went to Penang's Hard Rock Hotel for dinner at the Hard Rock Café Penang with the in-laws last weekend. Naturally, alcoholic drinks are served at Hard Rock. But as you all probably already know by now, I'm not big on alcoholic beverages. (Unless they're super tasty and have a 1% alcohol content to shout about. =p) So, guess what drink I eventually ordered.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




HELO, HELO! AKU ANAK MALAYSIA! Hahahaha.


I was surprised that they had it, and was even more surprised at the fact that it tasted REALLY, REALLY GOOD! It really was! Too bad Air Bandung is actually not on the menu. You're only allowed to order it if you've ordered their special order for two that comes with soup and dessert. (Can't remember what that special is called right now.) I didn't order it myself to qualify but... ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN! Didn't you know? Hahaha. Woot woot! =p


 The Menu.


Instead, I ordered the Mushroom & Cheese burger. That's 100gms of minced beef – Well Done, in my case – between two glistening layers of melted Swiss cheese. There was a whole bunch of onions in there, too. But I dug them all out and pushed the aside. =p




But overall, the burger was surprisingly good.
A little by by Malaysian standards... but good.


 Only halfway through.


Even so, the best part of dinner
was still my pink-like-Barbie bandung. =D




ROCK ON!

4 comments :

infinitium said...

come to think of it, i don't think i've ever had air bandung before in my life.

{cue shocked gasps}

what to do... deprived childhood!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Ehhhh... that's blasphemy, wei! You and MJ best buds liao lah. "Have you seen my childhooooood...."

Mel said...

wei!!!! hungry la...dun post food pic....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel
– TIME FOR TEA! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!