Sunday, June 12, 2011

Post-Wedding Thank You Gift

Last Thursday was Ah Chie's first day back at work after her wedding dinner in Ipoh. And it was like she got married and became Santa. All of us in the office suddenly found shiny little presents with pretty little bows on our desks! =D






Apparently they're to thank us for being there. =)


Did you guys know that people actually do this after weddings!? Like, give gifts? I so didn't! I mean, I've heard of thank you cards and thank you SMSes lah. But that's where the thank yous end for me. No present present all. So... urm... dear guests of our upcoming wedding, you ain't gettin' any. =p We dunno maaa... Hahahaha.


*pretend act innocent*

Anyhoo...


I really don't know why everybody was so excited when I finally opened the wrapper – according to Suki, I was the first in the office to rip it open – when an image of the four round blobs of choc within were already on the pack. -_-''' Attention to detail – FAIL! Haha.

3 comments :

Manish Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manish Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manish Kumar said...

thank you gift to wedding guest
Nice gifting idea, thanks for sharing with us. You can also present thank you gift to wedding guest with thank you message.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!