Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shoedown!

Ok ok, bad pun. I'm sorry. Am just not in the mood to be funny punny. But looking at my new shoes have helped some. What new shoes, you ask? These ones!


Top of the box.


 More details.


Sneak peek!


Have been on the lookout for a pair of silver shoes to go with some of my dresses for awhile now and just managed to find a pair that I like today. They're slightly bling-ed, high enough, and pretty comfortable – all three points are winners in my books so I bought them in a heartbeat.


Ahhh, finally!

My search for all things attire-related
has ended and I can kinda-sorta relax
and just wait for D-day to roll by. =)


p/s: I didn't realise Zang Toi designed shoes. Since when ah??

p/s/s: I also decided to invest in a little bit of shoe padding. Just in case my shoes decide to act up and start biting me. Bad shoe = bad mood so... that's not something I'm going to risk.


Heel grips and foot pads from Nose.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!