Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Jokes Writers Get And Others Don't

And sometimes, it isn't that those others don't get "writer jokes". It's more like they just couldn't care less about them. But Hiyashi's a writer. And after she received and accepted her blog invitation, she sent me this screenshot:




"This message will now self-destruct..." 


HAHA. I laughed so hard it made me wonder why my other blog readers who've been invited never bothered to share the joke I would never have been able to see otherwise. Hmmm... Too lame for non-writers issit? :-/ Or everybody just never read wan? HAH! Must be all never read! Bustedddd!!!

6 comments :

Melsong said...

How I know you cannot see wor?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Of course ma. Takkan I have to log in and get invited to my own blog meh? Haha.

Lissa said...

I confess. I read the first bit and clicked on the link right away. XD :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– *GASP!* Now I'm starting to wonder how much of what I write you read. HAHA.

Lissa said...

Eh eh eh... I was too excited, k? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Bluffsssss!!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!