Saturday, June 18, 2011

Doin' It Goldilocks Style

Whenever Mee orders drinks, hell breaks loose. I'm not exaggerating. *shifty eyes* Okay, so maybe I am. But just a little. I promise! Cos, seriously? It's like something just happens in the time-space-order-drink-matrix-continuum and her order (and our orders) very naturally go haywire.


But I digress. That's not what I wanted
to blog about. It just came out. HAHA.
Maybe cos pent up for too long liao. =p


ANYHOO... You see, unlike Dee and I who order iced Chinese tea and expect that our Chinese tea actually come with ICE, Mee likes her iced Chinese tea chilled but ice-less by the end of dinner. Because of that, her order goes, "Seng kak teh, seng chiou!" (English translation: Iced Chinese tea, less ice.) Problem is... they don't just "seng chiou" her drink, they usually "seng chiou" ALL our drinks! Including mine and Dee's! -_-'''


And FYI, Dee and I? We no likes that. We no likes that at all. >( No, we wants our ICED Chinese tea with ICE. (Like, DUH!) From the start of dinner, right to the end and straight on till morning.


*determined*


So this time, after Mee placed her regular "seng chiou" order, I made sure I was quick to react. Fast as lighting. Swift as a speeding bullet. Like a G6, yeah, like a G6. *getting carried away* As soon as the words left Mee's mouth and microseconds before the waitress snapped her little 555 notebook shut, I called out to her with all my heart, like my life depended on it. I said, "WA EH SENG KAK TEH AI KEH SENG!!!" (English translation: EXTRA ICE FOR MY ICED CHINESE TEA!!!) And this is what came 2 minutes later...




 Less ice for Mee, more ice for me,
and a regular iced Chinese tea for Dee. =)


p/s: Dee actually said he wanted the same for his iced Chinese tea but obviously the waitress only got my part of the "extra ice" message cos of my booming voice and overflowing passion for it. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!