Monday, June 06, 2011

The 115 Of You

Dear RSS Feed Subscribers,


You must have wondered where I've been. Since this past week rolled along, there has been nothing but silence on my part. But I assure you, silent, I have not really been. In fact, you'll soon see that these past few days, I have actually been publishing even more than usual. I am only appearing silent. Why? Well, I have reasons. But I can't share much without pointing fingers. Just believe me when I say that I am feeling far from happy about all this. Even so, duty calls, and it calls for the blog to be privatised. =(


Anyway, I specifically released this bunch of feeds in order to thank every one of you 115 subscribers for having followed my online journey these past 6 years, since May 2005. Some days I can hardly believe it's been so long. Haha. But time always flies when you're having fun, right? And I have had fun. Heaps of fun. And every one of you has had a part to play in it. =) So, here's my offer to the 115 of you who will see this post on your feed:


and I'll give you a blog invite.* =)


That's super limited edition VVIP invites to what used to be a free-for-all blog that no longer is open to the scrutiny of public eyes. Best I can do, guys. I only wish I knew of a better way to thank you for the love, support and undivided attention you've given me all this while. It is because of you that my blog has become so precious to me, and because of you that my blogging experience has been so very rewarding. So... thank you. =)


With love and gratitude,
Pam Song


* Blogspot only allows for 100 readers to be added so you guys alone have already busted that limit by 15 persons. That and my Inbox also shows a good number of emails from family, friends and acquaintances requesting permission to read this blog since last week so... first come first serve, ya? =p XOXO.

14 comments :

ling said...

Thank you, Pam!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ling
– Thank YOU for reading! =D

Clark said...

Thanks Pam!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Thanks for following my journey, Clark! Hope LYL is treating you well. =p

Melsong said...

Did my invitation go through? Just checking.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Ya la. If you can come in and comment means go through already lor.

kellster said...

mucho love!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– Loves loves!

Melsong said...

Sket ma, in case I did not make it to the top 100.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Dun worry. Even if cannot read blog, you get inside scoop di ma. =p

Lissa said...

Love you long time! *clings* <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahahaha. Loves you back! <3!

Clark said...

Same olD slow lift.. and construction is on going probably for additional set of lifts.. so COME BACK COME BACK! :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Hahaha. Yeah, LYL definitely needs another set of lifts. But where?! At the expense of Jaya Palace's space? Or at the expense of the toilets? Hahaha. Go back? No can do! Maybe for freelance but a bit difficult for a permanent position.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!