Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kuala Lumpur, May '11: Walking Down Memory Lane

Very literally, actually.


We had a lousy, late, dim sum lunch at Concorde Hotel KL. (I call it "lousy" because the bamboo rice I was looking forward to having ran out and I'm not pleased at having to travel 400km for something that isn't there. -_-''') Parked at Concorde's multi-storey carpark behind and was hit by nostalgic memories of my working days in the big city circa 2007.


I think fondly of the days when I used to walk those streets. Passing the mamak, cutting through Saloma, crossing that infamous 4-lane Zouk road, and parking at that dark jungle of a parking lot. All the while walking in the bright light of the midnight moon, with the Petronas Twin Towers looking down on me. Ahhh, those were the days.


Menara IMC a.k.a The Old MCKL Building


But here are some China-fied pictures
I took over lunch to bust you out
of the emoness in this post.




Concorde Chinese Restaurant's chair back.


Tong chiaannngggg!!!


---------------
Related Post
---------------

2 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

Tong Chiang reminds me of us and my gilaness for anything tong chiangggg

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
- I rememberrrr!! Chinese song number 7! I want! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!