Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some People Say It's Cute...

I consider it freaky and would totally
classify it as borderline child abuse. Watch.




I mean, don't get me wrong... it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g. They're amazing! But still... the whole enchilada is just freaky as hell. And it's gotta be considered some form of child abuse. I mean, come on... if making kids sew shoes in a Nike factory is bad, this has gotta be somewhere on par. Imagine what such playing and the many hours of practice has done to their iddy-biddy kindergarten fingers!! @_@

4 comments :

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nitendo wii
– I'm glad you approve, spambot. Really. You make blogging worth my while.

Lissa said...

Ugh. :| I agree.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Cruel, man. Just cruel...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: forex
– You're welcome.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!