Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To Dog, Or Not To Dog: That Is The Question

So, remember how my dog passed in January and I was all beat up about it? Well, I still am. Some of the time, at least. But on a whole, I've begun to move on. And, in the process, I remember her for her laughable quirks and the good times. Not for the bad or for that heartbreaking last look she gave me.


Same goes with Mee, I suppose. The moving on part. (I think mouthwash no longer makes her cry.) Thing is, we kinda talked about not having a dog for awhile. At least till we're old enough to die before our next dog does. (HARHAR.) Kidding lah. I guess we're just not ready. Yet, apparently.




All that happened before lunch.
But here's where it gets weird.


During lunch, Dee suddenly decided to make a stop at CTY (a pet store) to check out some fish tanks. So since fish are boring and empty tanks are worse, Mee and I decided to walk around. And that's when Mee and I went puppy crazy. Cos, guess what? We saw two little 2-month-old Miniature Pinschers!! (I would have taken pictures for you guys if the security guard hadn't given me The Look.)


Could it be a sign that "Yet"
is to come sooner rather than later???

Cos those two? They t-o-t-a-l-l-y looked like Princess when we first brought her home in 1996. Same same. Floppy ears, short snout, round tummy – the works! So kiuts! Except that these two were Brown and Tan instead of Black and Tan like Princess was lah. But oh, still cute as a button lah.


*heart melts*


Aih, but who wants to read words about all this lah? When you talk about cute pups, if you ain't got no pictures, you ain't got no story. Sigh. :-/ Well... at least I've got a quote to show from it. That's gotta count for something, right? =p




Ahhh, such wise-old-dog wisdom.

*GRIN*

2 comments :

陳一豪 said...

So you get or no get?!?!?!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Of course no get lah. If get already got picha show you all kan? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!