Thursday, March 31, 2011

SS Is For "Syok Sendiri"

After writing my most recent post about my "Official Wedding Perfume", I decided to take some pictures of the opened DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (100ml) on my dresser that I've recently begun using. Just to commemorate the FIRST time I'm using a SECOND bottle of a single type of perfume. EVER! =D


Bottle #2!


This really is an unbelievably rare occasion for me, guys.
I suddenly feel like such a loyal perfume user! HAHA.




Oh, and that's just me syok sendiri-ing with my 2nd bottle of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. Haha. Come on... Which camwhore can possibly resist that reflective perfume bottle top, I ask you?? Not me! =p


----------------
Related Post
----------------

7 comments :

Farah said...

Hehe I loooove this perfume! And the bottle is so cuuute. Congrats on the wedding!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: La Petite Cherie
– Haha. It's good stuff, huh? Smells like heaven and looks good, too! Hahaha. And thanks! =)

Lissa said...

I have a few favourites. But nothing that reminds people of me. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Maybe cos you keep changing between your few favourites! =p

Lissa said...

Haha... Perhaps. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Or maybe cos you didn't ask people if any scent reminds them of you. =p

Lissa said...

Hmmm... This is true. But oh well.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!