Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Romantic Bride

Reem Acra, New York via Kenzie Kate


Check out that dress. So romantic and elegant! The hair could do with a little bit of work but otherwise... wow! A bride wearing this requires no less than the services of a personal butler and her very own horse-drawn carriage. Haha. But although I love this one to bits, I must admit I personally think it's not once-in-a-lifetime enough for a wedding. You know? It's just something I'd feel like a goddess in if I say, wore it to a prom or a fancy party. :-/ Plus, the dress is made for women who never raise their arms. HAHA. Still, it's so pretty I could cry. =p

8 comments :

ming said...

classic. i like!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Your type of wedding gown? =p

Lissa said...

I dig the off-shoulder look, but I'd want a corset bodice.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Good choice! Can't enjoy your wedding dinner much but at least you'll look hawt all night. =p

Lissa said...

:P I don't think I'd be eating much anyway. But yes, looking hawt all night is a huge plus. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. That's what everybody tells me. That I won't be able to eat much. Boo!

Lissa said...

You'll be too busy layan-ing other people!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Can't you guys layan yourselves and me?? What happened to all that raja sehari nonsense??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!