Friday, March 25, 2011

Need. Food. Nowww... *dies*

I've been so busy rushing copy, checking FAs upon FAs, heading out for meetings, and getting all sorts of miscellaneous things done that I haven't had a decent meal worthy of my Penang blood all day.


 Breakfast: Zip – a gift from one of my colleagues last Christmas.


Lunch: Maggi Hot Cup from my stash of
Break-In-Case-Of-Emergency snacks.


Well, I'm finally just 4-minutes away from the end of this work week. (Officially lah. That doesn't necessarily mean I get to pack up and go home in 4 minutes. -_-''') I pray my hungry tummy makes it till then.

4 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Eh Pam jiejie, go try Boost (imported Cadburys yay). I didn't like them the first time I had it, but after that... wahh damn addictive lah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TYH
- What's that? A health bar or a type of chocolate? I only know Boost Juice. Haha.

陳一豪 said...

Boost is this awesome chocolate bar. Think along the lines of Timeout, but alot more filling.

I didn't like it the first time I had it but it grew on me. Quite hard to find tho.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Ooo. Ok, will look out for it. Never seen it around, I think. Maybe Penang none also. You know lah, small town. We eat Cloud 9 nia.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!