Monday, March 28, 2011

Just When You Thought Mondays Would Suck

Life throws you a golden curveball. =p




Sure, I may not get to redeem or enjoy it cos I only head thataway during the weekends. =( But... it's still good to know it's an option (or a good excuse? =p) to head into KL on a weekday. *GRIN*


UPDATE AT 3:49PM ON 28 MARCH 2011: I made my appointment! And... I'm getting the sweeter deal with the additional Gold Facial Mask! That also effectively means that I'll be in KL on a weekday! This calls for a double woot! Woot woot! =D


----------------
Related Post
----------------

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I wanted to grab this deal one but salary not in yet and I don't have credit card T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Aiyoooo. Wasted! A few of my friends bought through me also cos they no credit card.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!