Monday, March 07, 2011

Has The Darkness Overcome Me?

After 5 days of in-the-sun-without-shade walking around Perth, I've finally accumulated enough UV rays to pick up a slight tan. (An incredible feat considering my colourless complexion.) Very slight. But nevertheless, it's there and noticeable if you've always known me by my fairer self of days past. Boo hoo?


I mean, I won't say that I'm jumping for joy over the idea of having gotten a shade or two darker than I was lah. Especially not with the wedding coming up. @_@ But I do think that tanning could be just that widdle biddy bit better than having to suffer the pain of a bad Australian Summer sunburn. Maybe I got lucky this time? Or so I thought...


Until I realised that I did burn. -_-'''




My skin had been sore the two days past but I didn't give it much thought. Until today when it started feeling tight and begun itching like hell. Gah! I totally recognise the pain of sunburnt skin! Noooooo! Now I wonder if I'll start peeling soon and if my tan will even last. :-/ I guess we'll see...

5 comments :

Unknown said...

what funny images i like it.

Romantic Dinner

Unknown said...

What great story published by you i think you are very funny.

Online Travel Tourism

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nand
– Haha. Thanks.

Jeffro said...

I'm so getting nightmares hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Morning is here!!! Nightmares, be gone!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!