Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hair Care Weekend!

Last weekend, Mee and I took Saturday afternoon off to spend a little girly time together. At the hair salon! Cos that's what girls do. =p


 Before.


Since I have like, close to zero faith in the scissoring skills of my humble island's stylists – forgive me, Penang *cough cough* for I have *cough* sinned – I decided on a much-needed steam treatment instead of any form of snipping of hair. No cuts for me, thank you. Not even a trim. (FYI, I only cut my hair in KL, at only two places, under the careful hands of only two stylists. No one else touches my hair, thank you. Yes, I have trust issues. Sue me.)


Thing is... I don't know what it is about hair treatments but
they always make me feel like a million bucks after. =)


After.

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Pretty hair! *resists the urge to touch* >.>

RealGunners said...

my friends do their hair at a certain San Ritz @ Burmah Road, near New World Park, they never go anywhere else... i think the stylist is called Danny...

Jeffro said...

I think this is ur signature hair? Haha but one thing's for sure.. We'd never get bored of it :)

Terence Song said...

I DIM at home, with a clipper...quick, easy, and I save £s...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Thanks babe. =)


ATTN: RealGunners
– Oh ya! My mom said that guy damn famous. I should try him one day. But sket. But I guess better than never cutting hair in Penang kua. Haih. So mafan.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Yeah, I hardly change hairstyles wan. Very rare. I just change the length. =p


ATTN: Terence Song
– Wah! So yeng and so geng??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!