Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Feed 6 People For 7 Days With Just $4 Dollars

Think that's impossible? Well, think again!




@_@

Kathy Spencer of Massachusetts,
coupon queen and my new superhero.


But although I think she's great and all, I also think that this coupon thing only works this well abroad where coupons can be found behind every receipt, in every newspaper, and on every website. In Malaysia? Not so much. Not now, at least. Maybe next time. Hopefully next time. I'm sure we'll get there someday. =)


Click here to view another related video
of Kathy Spencer doing her thing.

2 comments :

Terence Song said...

Lol... wish I could do that. UK coupons ensure that you actually spend more, not less...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Terence Song
– Same same like Msia! Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!