Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't Like Also Must "Like"

After experimenting with Facebook Chat yesterday, I must have forgotten to set my status back to PO (Permanently Offline) mode cos... when I logged into Facebook tonight, a whole bunch of chat boxes popped up. -_-''' Many of those boxes came from friends I no longer actively keep in touch with, who also somehow thought that making small talk on a Wednesday night would be fun. Hmmm. Unfortunately, I'm not big on small talk. So, I didn't bother responding. =p


Until this popped up:




Hahaha. So yes, do dear Lamé a favour and pop by *THIS LINK*, will ya? It's her IMASTRAVEL contest entry. Just scroll right to the bottom and click the "Like" button at the end of the post. Remember! Don't like also must "Like" ok? =p

2 comments :

RealGunners said...

Done... i followed what you said, i didn't read, just scrolled all the way down and "Like"d XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. Thanks, man!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!