Monday, March 14, 2011

A Dedication To Soya Legs

...who wasn't paying attention in church yesterday.

*GRIN*




XOXO, 
Pam Song – the one with the serious face


p/s: I just needed an excuse to put this pic up cos it totally made me laugh my socks off when I saw it on WrongNumberTexts.com last week. So freaking funny I was hooked for hours just going through the pages. DamnYouAutoCorrect.com is dead funny, too. Totally healthy is large doses to kick away the Monday blues. Have a good week, you guys! And if ever there comes a time when the week doesn't treat you right, you know where to jump to for a good cheering up. =)

p/s/s: But it's true. Soya Legs wasn't paying attention. =p

2 comments :

Lissa said...

LMAO!!! I love it. XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I loved it the moment I read it, too! LOL!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!